ROOMS AVAILABLE IN OUR FRAIL CARE
- Warm, friendly environment in our Personal Care Centre (PCC),
- 24 hour nursing care from a well-functioning, equipped and trained team, who show interest and a kind nature to every single resident
- We pay attention to simple tasks like brushing teeth/hair, changing clothing & daily showering -things which can be really difficult for the elderly or frail.
- Food is made with fresh, quality ingredients and residents have an input on the menu
- Kitchen staff and carers cater for the resident’s needs, managing their meal consumption and soft and diabetic diets are catered for.
- Loads of natural light in the bedrooms, wide passages and top of the range hospital beds
- Home from home with lots of extras :- knitting group, book club, extensive library, chair exercises to music, croquet, bingo, scrabble and other board games and occasionally different functions in the dining room.
- Beautiful gardens and a variety of bird life provide a relaxing place for our residents and families to sit and stroll in.
- Daily rates available for post –op palliative care, as well as full time boarding
For single or shared accommodation prices and/or an appointment to view, phone the sister-in-charge, Jacky Van Schalwyk on 031-7633158.